I am now geared to study. Bring it on.
in one way or the other, we all are, aren’t we? :))
don’t be sad. :)))
this year made me cry a lot of tears…out of anger, annoyance, failures, heartaches, and most especially out of empathy. i might forget whatever people told me, or showed me, but I will never forget the way they made me feel. i will never forget.
How to feel better and become better by me
1. If you like someone, wait.
2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
3. Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
5. Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
6. Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
7. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
8. Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
9. Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
10. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
11. Listen to QURAN.
12. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
13. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
14. Go to the library.
15. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
16. Make new memories.
17. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
18. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
19. Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
20. Learn to love every bit of yourself.
Why am I always swimming in the sea of melancholy? I could not even believe that I could swim, but fortunately…well fortunately, I am not drowning.
When the world pushes you down to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray
If I could not fathom your thoughts, my apologies, for I am undoubtedly oblivious for most of the marrows of life.